Benefits of Chamber Membership
1) Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan: Your business can be part of the largest group insurance plan in Canada because you are a member of our Chamber. Flexible plans that you can custom build to suit your needs!
2) BC Chamber Benefits: By being a member of our Chamber, you qualify for a host of benefits offered by the BC Chamber. Go to their website to see!
3) Board Room Use 4X Per Year Free of Charge (up to 3 hours per usage). The rate for non-members of the Chamber of Commerce is $25 per hour. Big Value Here!
4) Local Advertising - Member Advertising - Kootenay Advertising & Publishing will provide a 1/2 page editorial space in each issue of Creston Living for nonprofit clubs and organizations who are Chamber Members in order to promote their club or organization. Get your profile in to us for submission. Regular Members will receive 10% off of any advertising they submit
5) Chamber Website listing: Chamber Members are listed on our website; our website traffic will be able to find you! The CVCC website offers a rich repository of useful information, including connection to other businesses in the valley and with ongoing updates on Chamber and community activities.
6) Member-2-Member Benefits: The Chamber is spearheading a plan to encourage members of the Chamber to encourage other Chamber members to shop at their business by offering benefits/discounts!! Participation is voluntary.
7) Spring and Fall Trade Shows. By supporting the Chamber, you allow it to continue running the annual Spring Trade Show! Coming in 2018, the Fall Small Business Fair. Chamber members will have a discounted booth rate as compared to non-members!
8) Major community events. The Chamber is planning several annual event to commence in next year or two that we believe will bring in many people to Creston during slower times of the year, such as the first week of October. Your support of the Chamber allows us to do this activity which will benefit all Creston businesses either directly or indirectly.
9) NEW!! Home Based Business and Artist Membership Category!! Only $85 per year plus GST!! We are reaching out to all types of businesses, big and small.
10) Tax Deductible. Your membership costs are tax deductible against your business.
11) Member workshops. Your membership includes free attendance at various valuable information session and training workshops of value to business owners and employees (schedule of events will be available in early 2018).